Pending Transactions are not confirmed

• I have used Vite iPhone wallet and Vite Online Wallet (wallet.vite.net) for a couple of weeks. Since a few days all my incoming transactions are not confirmed. I use two different accounts for each device. In the meanwhile I have 5+ pending transactions on my mobile phone account and 2 pending transaction on online wallet. Is this a known problem?

Update: I also tried to send tokens from my mobile wallet. While doing PoW I am getting a RPC -32000 error.

• I think whole system fell or something went wrong with nodes. My full node stoped to work at 22:20 (UTC +5) 7 February.
    But I saw here https://stats.vite.net/api/getAlivePeers my node was alive.

• SBP

The testnet network is currently facing some issues - but devs are mostly all on a break due to the Chinese new year. Should be fixed when they come back.

• @plasmo said in Pending Transactions are not confirmed:

The testnet network is currently facing some issues - but devs are mostly all on a break due to the Chinese new year. Should be fixed when they come back.

That is not good. Vite is among other things listed on Bittrex. They surely expect someone who is alway ready to fix problem. Bittrex and other exchanges should face the same problems for deposits and withdrawals.

• SBP

@viteuser That's not exactly correct. The tokens currently on exchanges are not the testnet tokens. The tradable ones are ERC-20 tokens - which is what is on the exchanges.

And well it's a testnet. For testing and implementing functions/features. Still in early testing and development stage. Things are bound to break but I'm sure they will get around to fixing it.

Now if the mainnet breaks, that's a different story 😋

• @plasmo Thanks for clearing things up. I did not know that.
    Does the ERC20 tokens represent the testnet tokens or how does it work?

• SBP

@viteuser Yes you can convert from ERC20 to Testnet tokens (if you choose to do so at the risk of it being a testnet and non tradable until mainnet). Or you can await until mainnet and convert over from ERC20.

And yes 1 ERC20 Vite = 1 Testnet Vite