Is Vite going to building Private chain?

• Reward

My company have to deal with a high workload of paperwork and has applied Internal Control with internal storage and the internal Internet, to eliminate the risk in business. And a document (drawings, paper, papers, invoice) has to be stored in 7 years, for the internal and external audit. There are around 10 divisions with 30 to 40 people each div, as far as I remember 500 work as paperwork staff and around 7000 more as workers. The data to input and output are quite an overload for me to be honest. I was wondering with the high demand for paperwork, my company storage should be available to store data in 7 years. It is a big number to calculate to be sure!
    What if Blockchain is applied to store data and manage, control the operations in the company I am working for?? And do you find Private chain a good stage to go, Vite Labs team?

• Reward

Nice idea-Since Vite is trying to make a fast blockchain for industrial purposes, it makes sense to have a sort of private sidechain. Book keeping, data storage and automation through blockchain is already gaining mainstream adoption! A blockchain project that is already doing so for multiple clients in areas of process workflow automation and data storage/security is LTO Network. Do have a look at their enterprise solutions. Shoutout to Vite team 🙂 @Richard_Yan @Choeriswangqiji