I was the third man in an OTC deal in my Vite Vietnamese channel
vite_vietnam last edited by
I'd like to share the experience in my Vite Vietnamese group several days ago.
It was when I was moderating and reading crypto news, there we go two people from Vite Vietnamese called Huy (Vite buyer) and Mircro (Vite sale), texting me:
- Hey, Bonita, don't you mind helping us out?
- What happened?
- We have a deal, I am gonna buy his VITE Native token. Will you be the third party for this deal?
- Absolutely! - I replied
Then the process was happening that Micro transferred tokens to my Vite address via my QR code.
After a second after his statement at 10:35 pm, I received his first batch of 730 VITE tokens.
After that, the next batch of 870 VITE was transfered to my wallet.
After confirming I already received Micro's tokens, Huy did transfer cash to Micro
Receving confirming from Micro of receving VDN (Vietnamese currency)
Vite was transferred in a wink to Huy's wallet (the buyer)
It was a brand new experience to be a third party for an OTC deal!
Something I've learnt from this OTC deal.
- Be alert of any person in this distributed world.
- Find an admin to be the third man in an OTC deal is not a bad idea.
- Digital currency transaction takes around 3 to 4 minutes
- Vite's transaction takes in a wink
Did you experience any case like this?
And if you are in an OTC deal, contact me heheh I wil l not hesitate to be a third man