My Testnet Experience

• Reward

Hi guys,

I first came across VITE only a couple of months ago - I regularly check out ICOs and how they have performed. VITE definitely grabbed my attention and I soon started watching reviews of the ICO.

The DAG architecture and the full compatibility with the EVM are what drew me to VITE the most.

First impressions were really good - working product and a community already.

Signed up for the Web wallet and started my own Node under Ubuntu. All ran very smoothly.

I didn't own any ERC20 tokens but I have done numerous token swaps and VITE definitely has one of the easiest swap (in the web wallet).

I used the Faucet to get some VTT tokens.

I have been a part of the Full node reward program since it started and have been earning a nice amount of tokens. With my VITE tokens I have been voting for the VITE SBP to earn some more each day.

I have had sync problems however lately - my nodes ran fine for a long time and in the last week stopped syncing properly. I see some posts about this and intend to read them now that I have joined the forum.

Overall very impressed with the progress and looking forward to mainnet.

• Reward

welcome to the vite community mate.Lets hold vite

• Reward

I must add the Snap Secure site was invaluable for information.

• Reward

@sandunfernando from hold to build

Suggested Topics