Full Node Reward Guessing Competition (has now ended)

• SBP Reward

Competition has now ended. Thanks guys.
    Cycle 37 full node reward payout was for 94.4209252
    and KenNinja guessed 93.134 so he/she wins for being the closest!

###########################################################################################

Today we will be running a competition to celebrate the launch of the new Vite Full Node Incentive Program.
    The program helps incentivise/encourage users to run a Vite full node that will help the Vite network grow stronger.

If you're interested in running a Vite full node but don't know how, we've published a guide yesterday on how you can do that. Simply follow the steps written there and your full node will be up and running in no time.

So back to the competition. The game is simple really. You just have to...

GUESS THE CORRECT AMOUNT!

alt text

You have to make an introduction for yourself. How you found out about Vite or how long you've been into Vite. And then make one guess as to what amount will be for the upcoming full node reward payout (reward cycle 37).
    Whoever is correct or closest will WIN 2000 VITE.

Competition ends 15th December, 2018 @ 11:13:14 China Standard Time (UTC+08:00).

Winner will be announced and contacted directly here via the Vite forum (to ask for wallet details).

Here are some research material to help you make a better guess:

How to Enter the Contest? Simply post your entry here in this thread.

Example entry format:

Hi I'm Cheeky from Australia. I've been a holder of Vite since September and found out about it via ICO Drops.
    I guess that the full node reward payout for cycle 37 will be: 100.1166663 VITE

Good luck to everyone.

The Rules:

• Closest guess wins.
    • Duplicate guesses will be forfeited.
    • You must post your guess in this thread.
    • Only one guess per person.
    • Your Vite forum account must have an uploaded avatar picture by end of competition or entry will be deemed invalid.
    • Competition begins 15th Dec, 2018 @ 06:13:14 China Standard Time (UTC+08:00).
    • Competition ends 15th Dec, 2018 @ 11:13:14 China Standard Time (UTC+08:00).
    • Everyone is allowed to participate except Vite staff/devs 😁
    • Competition may be ended without notice (in the event of hackers/bots/spams).

• Reward

I'm Ken, and while technically not staff, I do admin, so maybe I'm disqualified :). I found VITE through Loopring when it was released on Loopr DEX. I estimate the full payout will be 93.134

• G'day I'm from Australia and they called me the Road Runner, I haven't been with Vite for long But im very Excited that i with Vite now👍👍.
    My guess is going to be

• Hey, I'm Ken. I found out about Vite through the other Ken right before all the AMAs started happening. I'm going for 113.1

• Reward

Hey, I’m Ryan and I’m from the US and I found out about Vite during the community giveaways, quizzes and AMAs. I’ve been a member of the community from early on and my prediction for the reward is 75.854992365 Vite.

• Reward

Hi! I'm Pitozzi from Switzerland, I discovered VITE a few months ago thanks to the other members of SwissVite with whom we are running an SBP.
    Ryan must have a good formula but my result is a bit different. With a guess of 96 servers up, I find a reward of 75.48973584 VITE.

• Reward

Hello everyone! I'm Navin from New York. I found Vite because I was looking for a game changing project. I estimate the payout to be 116.9875

• Hi, I am Michalis from Cyprus. I learned about VITE since sometime in the summer after watching an interview of Richard from VITE. I guess that the full node reward payout for cycle 37 will be: 62.5 VITE

• Hi, my name is Harriet and I learned about Vite after a friend talked to me about it around August-September. I guess the full node reward to be 75.2 Vite.

• Reward

Hey, I am Kashish from India. Vite is one of the most mature projects I have seen to date and I am a big fan. I guess that the full node reward payout for cycle 37 will be: 102.83

• SBP Reward

Thanks for participating guys. Competition has now ended.

The results will be out later when we find out what the full node rewards is (maybe in another 2-3 hours) ☺

• Reward

It's an interesting activity😁

• Reward

The latest amount is coming out. 😛

• SBP Reward

It seems the latest full node reward is... 94.4209252 VITE

So the winner is...

62.5 [Michalis]
    75.2 [Harriet]
    75.48973584 [Pitozzi]
    75.854992365 [ryang521]
    93.134 [KenNinja] [WINNER]

94.4209252 [CYCLE 37 PAYOUT]

102.83 [KG1024]
    113.1 [kenhop]
    115.2467735 [roadrunner]
    116.9875 [Navin]

We'll be contacting KenNinja for a wallet address.
    Thanks everyone for playing. Maybe another time again eh 😸

Suggested Topics