How to: Referring as Mining on ViteX

• How to generate a referral code

Note: Currently, you can only access this function if your application for a referral code has been approved and your address is subsequently whitelisted. To apply for a referral code, please do so using the google form here.

1. Open ViteX and select the "Create Referral Code" option in the upper right section of the navigation bar.

ViteX_CreateReferralCode.png

1. This will result in a pop-up for the referral code generator. Please note that in order to generate the code, you will need to pay 1,000 VITE.

59805720-a20f-4e92-8638-cdcd901b3f12-image.png

How to use a referral code you've been given

1. Open ViteX and go to the upper right hand section of the navigation bar. If your address is not whitelisted to create referral codes, you will see a "Use Referral Tab." Click on it.

f04ecc3e-36df-48b1-a8df-0bfcaf8e7f31-image.png

1. You'll see a pop up that allows you to input the referral code you received from a friend. Enter it, hit "Use Referral Code" and enjoy your 10% off transaction fees!

19463c89-0734-4e22-9f58-13f4e5357046-image.png

• Dont work

• Don't work for me either, I have the last half year written to Vite about so many problems I ran into, it's hurting. If an app program or website. It have to work proberly all the time, not only one in a while. Also I have told wire that the stake does not work, and I only get 4 of the 10 I is titled to. But what do vite do !!! NOTHING. they don't even write back if you send them an mail about this. There have been so many problems the last halv year. I have accumulated 204 vite and if they did pay me as promised, and Fixed the problem I should have over 2000- 5000 vite and also all other kind of valuta in here at this moment

• Reward

@Jade-lee what doesn't work? posting above is a way to make reference code and how to use reference code.

• Reward

@blaup said in How to: Referring as Mining on ViteX:

Don't work for me either, I have the last half year written to Vite about so many problems I ran into, it's hurting. If an app program or website. It have to work proberly all the time, not only one in a while. Also I have told wire that the stake does not work, and I only get 4 of the 10 I is titled to. But what do vite do !!! NOTHING. they don't even write back if you send them an mail about this. There have been so many problems the last halv year. I have accumulated 204 vite and if they did pay me as promised, and Fixed the problem I should have over 2000- 5000 vite and also all other kind of valuta in here at this moment

hello, if you have a problem that needs to be resolved you can ask via the telegram vite group https://t.me/vite_en

Suggested Topics