[Superstar Election] Arabic group - August 2019

• Content

1- Increase in new members
    2, campaigns that you launch
    3, social media that i mange beside Telegram
    4,Articles that have been translated
    5-Future work
    4- suggestions

Since last time i applied for star manger , i continued to attract new members and make vite labs Arabic community bigger ,i runed campagin for active user in my gruop , i runned this activity for 2 weeks from 15 august 2019 to 30 August 2019 , the task as follow , base on combot which shows each member activities in group and after checking thier message whither was useful discuss about vite i chosed for each week 5 active members to do attract new members to vite arabic community , as for telegram the new members join must write name of the active members that has explained to him/her about vite ,also they should provide me a short report about community and the way that they used to attract new members . the total funds 1635 vite were used and 177 new members were joined
    The results of this activities
    Telegram from from May 415 >>>>July 730 members>>>August 885
    Twitter : from 3 followers >>>>90 followers >>95
    Facebook vite labs Arabic friends : 695 >>>718
    Vite labs Arabic Facebook group : 125 members
    Medium viewers : over 238 time
    Articles that you translate
    I have translated and update some old articles about new airdrop policy since July 2019 until published on MEDIUM : links to my articles
    https://medium.com/vite-labs-arab/طريقة-الغاء-تجميد-cancel-staking-8fa6525bfe58?source=collection_detail----d8f059ee0673-----0-----------------------
    3- Report about bugs ,
    Due im also crypto trader since 2013 I participate to test dex and report buges and suggitions to team

Future work
    Make Arabic telegram group over 10000 ,running new activities related to vitex ,new takes on YouTube crypto channels . and more activities will be launched on august ,to encourage our users to use vitex
    Suggestions :
    1-Vip on vitex , better provided who much they saved since the pay 0.1 fee .
    2-Eth tokens on vite app should be more clear to users(most users dont know that vite app also wallet for all eth tokens
    3-Issue a token as rewards for local group for and set limit min withdraw then exchange the rewards by admins to vite . to keep user participate in activities since min exchange will be limited
    4-Notification about up received transaction