To Solve the Problem of GRIN Withdrawal to Vite/ViteX wallet

• I withdrew from Poloniex to Gate.io and today tried to withdraw from Gate.io to the iPhone Vite App Grin Address. It has been over 2 hours and I still see 0/10 confirmed when looking at the details. Should I submit a zendesk request for my issue since it doesn't involve Poloniex this time?

• @calibrisk said in To Solve the Problem of GRIN Withdrawal to Vite/ViteX wallet:

zendesk

We saw the information on zendesk,Vite adheres to the standard GRIN HTTP protocol. If Gate.io follows this agreement, GRIN can be transferred to the VITE wallet. We have checked the screenshot of your previous transfer failure.企业微信截图_90056400-9355-4804-8754-550547f8cc3a(1).png

• @ViteX I sent GRIN from Poloniex to Gate.io using an HTTP address and had no problems but when sending to Vite http address, I'm seeing the exact same error that I did when sending from Poloniex. I suspect that if I transfer my GRIN to yet another exchange and try this again, it will fail. Which exchange has been verified to work?

• @calibrisk We haven't seen any other failure from Gate.io yet. Maybe you try to withdraw from Gate.io again? Or, we have tested Kucoin to Vite wallet (not ViteX address) and it works well. You can try to use Kucoin as well if you have an account.

• @KhunSir_Vite Please how can I move from my wallet address to Full Node Wallet Address?

• @Chukelu Could you clarify your question? Are you trying to move GRIN? And what do you mean between "wallet" and "full node wallet"?

• Hi,
    I have to transfer GRIN from Kucoin to Vite (iOS).
    But when I put Vite Address on Kucoin, he tells me it's not a valid address.
    Vite address begins with vite_........................, Kucoin does not accept it.
    How should I do it?
    Thanks

• @calibrisk

I did something similar after reading this thread. Sent GRIN from Poloniex to Kucoin, because my VITE iOS app doesn't have an HTPP address on the screen. So I thought it was a Poloniex issue. But in order to send to the VITE app now from Kucoin, I still need an address. I tried using the VITE address in the form of vote_9............, but it says the address contains personal information and won't let me send. This is the same exact thing that Mario post trying to do 8 days ago. What a mess if VITE can simply provide us an address to use to send our GRIN tokens.

• @KhunSir_Vite I decided to revisit this issue and try again but this time from KuCoin as you suggested. I moved my coins from Gate.io to KuCoin then withdrew to my Vite (iphone) wallet. This time KuCoin was reporting that the transaction was successful but I didn'tsee the funds in my GRIN on Vite app. I spoke with KuCoin support and they were able to confirm that the transaction was confirmed, see attached screenshot they sent me. They asked that I check the issue with Vite now, what is going on? See screenshot I provided to KuCoin and the screenshot of the confirmation they provided me.2020-04-11_19-20-17.png d2a6922cc8f4ab66f9931fed59e1727a099980b1.png

• Wanted to follow up on this as I finally got it resolved and I now see GRIN in my Vite Wallet (iPhone).
    After opening a ticket with support this is what happened:

1. In the top right corner of the app, when you open your GRIN wallet, there are 3 dots which gives you an option to "Check". You select that and it re-syncs your wallet. I had to let that run and keep that app open (I had to prevent my phone from going to sleep), until it fully syncs, this took about 15 minutes for me.
    2. After syncing, I could see the latest "Complete" transaction for the correct amount but on the app I still couldn't see those coins as "spendable". After checking the transaction more closely, I found that it seemed to be stuck in the Vite Gateway.
    3. As per Vite's instructions on this screen, there is an button option to "resend". After this completed (another 10 minutes of waiting), I finally saw the funds as "spendable" in the GRIN wallet.

Overall, this was one of the most frustrating experiences of any wallet I have ever used. It is slow because the node it is syncing with is somewhere in Asia (straight from the horse's mouth) and if you are in the USA, the app will feel very sluggish with every loading screen you see. I guess if or when a node is added somewhere in the states, that the app will perform better for USA users.