Vite Developer Committee

• We are creating a community-run Vite Developer Committee (“The Committee”) that will oversee the proposal, development, and reward of new projects on the Vite chain. Funding for project developers will be provided by Vite Labs.

The initial candidate pool of the Committee consists of community members to be invited directly by Vite Labs. These individuals include SBP owners, gateway operators, community managers, other long-time community members, and a few Members from Vite Labs.

A meeting with all the aforementioned candidates will be held, where we will discuss the rules and processes outlined in this document, suggestions for efficiently and effectively running the Committee, and ideas for Developer Bounties.

More details:
    https://medium.com/vitelabs/announcing-the-vite-developer-committee-fb617282e0ce

• Each candidate running to become a member of the Committee must declare their candidacy here, by writing a post to explain their qualifications.

The election is open to our entire community. To ensure fairness in the voting process, the votes will be submitted via a form that requests the voter's social media handles.

Here is a template for the Declaration of Candidacy:

DECLARATION OF CANDIDACY

Name:

Discord username:

Telegram username:

How long you've been with Vite community:

Why you are interested in becoming a member of the Vite Developer Committee:

What contribution you will be able to bring to this committee:

Other information about you (Optional, such as example ideas of new projects to build on Vite, or your past involvement in tech):

• DECLARATION OF CANDIDACY

Name:
    Richard Yan

Discord username:
    yanl1984

Telegram username:
    yanl1984

Since the beginning of Vite

To help the committee succeed as a long-time Vite "insider"

To help decide what projects are meaningful for expanding the Vite ecosystem and whether proposals are technically feasible. And to help budget allocation for projects.

Other information about you (Optional, such as example ideas of new projects to build on Vite, or your past involvement in tech):
    I get lots of new ideas from the blockchain ecosystem from my podcast: twitter.com/blockdebate

One idea: Vite vanity address would be a great community project.

Name:
    Blackey Hou

Discord username:
    Blackey

Telegram username:
    @blackeyvbj

Vite Labs CPO, Worked at Vite Labs for more than two years

Help the Vite community build a rich product ecosystem

From the perspective of a professional product manager, put forward which products are helpful to the vite community and which products are meaningless, to ensure that Vite products are user-centric.

I participated in and participated in all the product design of Vite. I hope I can continue to contribute to the Vite ecosystem.

• This post is deleted!

Name:
    Henning Rokling

Discord username:
    slimcan

Telegram username:
    amado88

Since August 2020

I believe that building and supporting a community of developers is the right way forward to strengthen and further the Vite project, and want to contribute to that aim.

I will combine a technical and business strategy background to identify opportunities with high ROI for building the Vite dev community.

I have a background from the games industry, strategic consulting and many years as an indie trader with a prior membership at the CME.

Vite is well suited for certain types of blockchain games, and I am familiar with where it excels and where there are challenges and implications for various game architectures. The right cryptogame could 100x the project.

I am currently serving an a CTO at a philanthropic nonprofit startup in Oslo, Norway and would be able to dedicate 2-5 hours per week to Vite.

Name:
    Moe

Discord username:
    Moe

Telegram username:
    @theiMoe

Since Jan/Feb 2020

To support new ideas and give significant input for further development

To analyse projects with hands on support

I love to turn new ideas into prototypes and bring them to life.

Name: Allen Liu

Discord username: Allen

Telegram username: @allenvit

How long you've been with Vite community: Since July 2018

Why you are interested in becoming a member of the Vite Developer Committee: As the engineering head in Vite Labs, I cannot be missing such a great event. lol

What contribution you will be able to bring to this committee: Technical orientations. Help to align the development efforts with the business needs of the Vite ecosystem.

Other information about you : I am open minded to great ideas. Shoot them in the committee meetings and let us discuss.

Name: Ayuba Bashir

Discord username: amec#7742

Telegram username: @moneyvore

How long you've been with Vite community: 2018

Why you are interested in becoming a member of the Vite Developer Committee: I am a creative individual with a lot of interesting ideas which can be useful for the vite ecosystem

What contribution you will be able to bring to this committee: source out for developers as well as suggest various dapp ideas which can be worked on

Other information about you (Optional, such as example ideas of new projects to build on Vite, or your past involvement in tech): A game trivia dapp on the vite blockchain [ more details later ]
    I am a host on the vitex AMA series and an active contributor in the vite and vitex ecosystem. I won the vite Star award due to astonishing performance in the vite community in 2020

• This post is deleted!

Name:
    Ryan Yao

Discord username:
    Ryan_Y

Telegram username:
    Ryan

To help committee do some research and make a correct choise.

I am a researcher of cyber security . I can help to check the project code or design whether security or not.

I have several million vite coins and i belived vite project will succeed.

Name: Hassan

Discord username: HassanLi

Telegram username: @leo Hasson

How long you've been with Vite community: 2019

Why you are interested in becoming a member of the Vite Developer Committee: To give more encouragement to the team.
    What contribution you will be able to bring to this committee:I'm a python and iOS developer before. I can bring some product idea to the team.

Other information about you :I have a bag of vite and vx coins and just belive vite team will succeed soon.

• Name:
    shan

Discord username:
    viteshan

Telegram username:
    @viteshan

Since the beginning of VITE

as a developer, interested in making vite cooler.

vite protocol development && contract development

• SBP

DECLARATION OF CANDIDACY

Name:
    Lawliet

Discord username:
    Lawliet

Telegram username:
    Lawliet

As an early investor in Vite, helping the Vite community build a rich product ecosystem

As an Internet technology practitioner, I hope to help Vite build a developer community together and truly participate in the construction of the Vite development ecosystem.

I developed two Vite-based Dapp games and a Vite blockchain browser (ViteScan.io), and ran Vite SPB.

Name:
    Chris

Discord username:
    Darkwalker

Telegram username:
    GreedyBastard321

Since 9mth

...to get this crypto baby rollin'!

Technical solutions.

I developed Vite FullNode online check (http://www.ekte.pl/greedy/v03/)

Name:
    Alexander

Discord username:
    algato#9316

Telegram username:
    algato

Since end 2019

I am passionate about technologies. I run several vite nodes

I suppose, I will become a silent reader only. However, if I will be able to contribute something, then I will do it with pleasure.

I studied architecture. My university offered me a job as a lecturer right after I graduated in 1998. I taught computer aided design and computer graphics. Today I manage an engineering office and at the same time I am the admin (hobby linux/solaris level).

• Name: Shen

Discord username: Shen | Bi23 Labs#6675

Telegram username: Bi23 Labs

Since Septmeber 2019

As an supernode and vitex exchange operator, I want to be more involved in the Vite ecology, and move towards the future with the community.

I'd love to bring some of my own insights and personal suggestions to the community. my team Bi23 Labs could also provide some technical support.

I am both a developer and product manager, also passionate about blockchain and have more than 8 years of experience. the team I lead has become an active node in multiple public chains.

• Name:
    Logan

Discord username:
    Logan#9272

Telegram username:
    KnivesX6

August 2020

To help direct the Vite ecosytem onto the most successful path towards real world adoption

I'm great at understanding the fundamental basis that various systems operate. I'd be able to help predominately in the decision making process.

We need a WeNano app built for Vite.

Name:

Charles Liu

Discord username:

Chunming Liu#5035

Telegram username:

@ghostself

As the founder of the project, I have the responsibility to keep contributing.

Ideas, codes, technical solutions.

The original idea proposer, white paper author.

Name:
    davy devaux

Discord username:
    makesushi

Telegram username:
    makesushi

no idea but feels like ages

I want vite to be greater than it is #make vite great again

as a user of crypto products, I will hopefully be able to bring a critical eye to what will be useful and what will not

I have given Ideas and opinions in the past and will continue to do so, like forexample:
    I think the biggest issue with vite/vitex right is easy of use, the website and apps should be streamlined to make them braindead simple for mass adoption.