VITE [Txs] Downloader

• UPDATE March 28th 2021
    The VITE community voted for a possibility to download ViteX order history and also more flexibility to download transaction. We added both.

✅ ViteX order history download
    ✅ Additional filter for transaction download

For further updates follow our twitter account @VITEtools

UPDATE March 14th 2021
    The VITE-txs team worked really hard the last weeks to bring new features to the whole VITE community. We are really happy to announce some great updates for vitetxs.de.

✅ Fully support of HTTPS
    ✅ Brand new design based on the core colors of VITE
    ✅ Fully responsive design
    ✅ Better user interaction
    ✅ Download transactions by VITE address improved
    ✅ Added download dividends by VITE address
    ✅ Added download rewards for staking, market making, inviting and trading by VITE address

We are looking for Your feedback! There is already a wish list with new feature ideas e.g. download orders from ViteX, download transactions for specific addresses like daily rewards.

For further updates follow our twitter account @VITEtools

VITE-txs 团队在过去几周里非常努力地工作,为整个 VITE 社区带来了新功能。我们非常高兴地宣布一些重大更新,包括 vitetxs.de.

✅ 全面支持HTTPS
    ✅ 基于VITE核心色的全新设计。
    ✅ 完全响应式设计
    ✅ 更好的用户互动
    ✅ 改进VITE地址下载交易
    ✅ 按VITE地址添加下载红利
    ✅ 增加了VITE地址下注、做市、邀请、交易的下载奖励。

更多更新请关注我们的微博账号 @VITEtools

Initial post
    Hello VITE community!

I am very happy to show you first version of the VITE transaction downloader.

vitetxs.de

The initial idea
    ...behind the project came from the question of how to quickly and easily download a large number of transactions from the VITE chain. It was important to me to generate an easily readable format, which I can use directly in Excel, for example, without much effort.

Function
    With the VITE downloader in its current version, up to 100,000 transactions can be downloaded retroactively from the time of download as a CSV file. Only a VITE address is required to start the download. Optionally, the time period [FromDate, ToDate] can be restricted.

Information
    The VITE Downloader is already added to vitescan.io.
    The download can take up to several minutes, if the VITE address contains many transactions. Just wait and click download only once 😊.

Know bugs

• Download doesn't work from time to time => Try to reload the page
    • Mac OS Safari doesn't support date input field
    • iOS Safari doesn't show FromDate, ToDate labels

Feature ideas

• More interactive user feedback
    • Show download progress bar
    • Download trade from VITE exchange
    • Download daily exchange pairs

Feedback needed 🙂
    I would be very happy about your feedback. If you notice any errors or have any further ideas, please comment here so that I can react.

VITE 社区的朋友们,你们好!很高兴向你们展示 VITE 交易下载器的第一个版本。

我很高兴向您展示 VITE 交易下载器的第一个版本。

vitetxs.de

最初的想法
    ...项目背后的问题是如何快速、方便地从VITE链中下载大量的交易。对我来说,重要的是生成一种易于阅读的格式,我可以直接在Excel中使用,例如,不费吹灰之力。

功能
    使用当前版本的 VITE 下载器,可从下载时起追溯下载多达 100,000 笔交易的 CSV 文件。只需要一个 VITE 地址就可以开始下载。可选择限制时间段[FromDate, ToDate]。

信息
    VITE下载器已经添加到vitescan.io

知道错误

• 下载时常不工作 => 尝试重新加载页面。
    • Mac OS Safari不支持日期输入字段
    • iOS Safari不显示FromDate、ToDate标签

特色想法
    *更多的互动用户反馈

• 显示下载进度条
    • 从VITE交易所下载交易
    • 下载每日汇率对

需要反馈:)。)
    对于您的反馈,我将非常高兴。如果您发现任何错误或有任何进一步的想法,请在这里评论,以便我可以作出反应。

• Thanks for your contribution.
    Really good job.

• Moe, thanks - glad to see this project! Love it – simple and does what it should do. Some further ideas:

• If wrong/invalid address is entered, keep the entry for the refresh. It’s a nice to have, nice if you make an error for manual address entry
    • If wrong/invalid address, get an error message.
    • Since it takes some seconds to generate the file, probably from amount of records for that address, could be an idea with a message that file is being generated and will download automatically when ready.

These are all nice-to-haves, so it just depends how much effort you want to put into it.

This project could also be great to build more functionality from – since you’ve set up the backend part you can probably think of a whole lot more of things to expand into doing. What are your thoughts?

• Isda Chen said:

Thanks for your contribution.
    Really good job.

Thank you very much!

• @slimcan Thank you for your feedback. I took your imrovements to my further development notes.