How can I return my purchase on Dailysale.com?

• You may be eligible for a return or refund if the order you placed on DailySale did not arrive or arrived out of order. DailySale has a 30 day return / replacement policy. This means that you can contact them for a return merchandise authorization within 30 days of the delivery date. Your return must arrive at our warehouse within two weeks of receiving your RMA.

If you would like to return your order, please do not refuse it. If you do, it may get lost along the way. Some carriers may end up getting rid of it. If this happens, you cannot hold DailySale responsible. He is only responsible for items received by their returns department.

• Hello everybody. You've probably heard that in order to provide your customers with particularly low prices, sales on the DailySale website are often limited to the number of products available, and products may be sold out before the end of the 24-hour period. Customers who are interested in these offers can go to their website daily-sale.pissedconsumer.com , and view all the offered offers available on their DailySale homepage. You can also browse offers in specific categories, including men, women, children, electronics, lifestyle and jewelry.

• I also purchased from Dailysale, but the product recevied was not good as displayed and described also they do not the return policy on that product.