What is the cause of Quickbooks error code h202?
QuickBooks error code H202 occurs when QuickBooks Desktop attempts to connect to the business file but is unable to interact with the server for one of the following reasons:
· The hosting setup parameters are incorrect.
· Incoming and outgoing communication is being blocked by the server computer firewall.
· DNS server incompatibility.
· QuickBooks cannot obtain the IP address of the host system or server that is hosting the corporate file.
· Some QuickBooks services, such as QuickBooksDBXX and QBCFMonitor, are not operating on the server machine.
· The network data file (.ND) is damaged or corrupt.
This post is deleted!