VitaminCoin AMA with Vite Labs - with VITC Airdrops! (December 19, 2021, 17:00 UTC) - Post your questions here!

• Our next AMA will feature VitaminCoin on December 19th, 15:00 UTC with the VitaminCoin team! There will also be multiple airdrops for VITC so don't miss out!

You may ask questions on Telegram or in this thread.

See you then!

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 2.59.24 AM.jpg

• This post is deleted!

• Are there any plans to add vitc to the viva staking pools? Also any plans on more distribution methods?

• From the outside you get the impression that you are not engaged in marketing. This makes you similar to the Vite team. Why is this so? You do not have money for a marketer? Or is it such a strategy - to remain unnoticed?

• I understand that free transactions are an important advantage over the Ethereum network, but is the Vite network ready for the loads associated with minting NTF? And should projects that want to work with your market invest in a quota?

• I know that you are creating a mobile application for fitness lovers. And if I understand correctly, you will distribute tokens through it. Will there be paid functions in the application, or are these tokens needed only to sell them?

• We are all looking forward to the launch of the NFT Marketplace. Can you share with us what options we will see there? Will we be able to generate NFTs ourselves?

• On December 1, 2021, VitC was to be listed on Dex-Trade. But for some reason it was postponed. Please tell me at what stage are you at the moment in this matter? Have you already planned a listing date on Dex-Trade, have all the difficulties been overcome?

• You recently entered into a partnership with Viva. We can now receive VitC by submitting Viva to stake at app.vivafi.org. Can you tell us how VitC is charged and how long will this program last? Besides Viva, are you considering other staking platforms?

• Recently on Twitter, you ran a contest among the artists in your community on the topic "Logo for the NFT Marketplace". Or it seems to me, or you never chose a logo among the submitted works at the competition, but simply awarded all the participants? Or I'm wrong? Can you provide us with a logo for the NFT Marketplace?

• Ahead of Christmas, you announced the "Happy 13 Days of Christmas with Vitc" program. By voting for VitaminCoinSBP, will your community receive 5X VitC every day until Christmas? But communicating with people, I concluded that VitC is not credited 5 times more! Please explain in more detail the calculation of remuneration using examples, because at the moment people do not understand, expecting other amounts.

• The success of a project depends on a large and strong community. How many users do you have on different social networks now and how many VitC holders? Have you developed a referral program or an Ambassador program to attract even more users, maybe promotions and airdrops for other communities?

• @Elena it's increasing by 5 not multiplying by 5, so first day - 25+5=30x, 2nd day - 35x, 3rd - 40x and so on.

• NFT marketplace is almost completed for launch, how do you plan to incentivize NFT-artists to use it (quality content is essential for marketplace)? What advantages it have other NFT markets? Why authors will prefer it over some already established platforms?

• NFT marketplace is a complex project on it's own, how do you plan to both support it and advance in other projects VitC have planned before? Do you have plans to increase "dev forces" of the team?

• You mentioned that users will be able to sell their NFTs in any currency supported by Vite network. Why not accept VitC only? This would drive token price up because of the buyers demand.

• This post is deleted!

• Will PoW mining be added to VitC and Vite in the Future...?
    If your answer is no then why not???

• the wallet that will be created will be another attractive means for those who love VITC. Is there a plan for this wallet to support the other Vite blockchain tokens or other Blockchains in the future (Bitcoin, BSC, ETH, ...) ?.

Thank you

• Will be any staking programms in the future that we can stake our vitc to earn other rewards?