HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup For Windows /Mac.
The HP Envy 5055 is a wireless printer that works with computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. You can use a variety of apps to set up a reliable HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup connection on the printer. Examine the following topics to connect the printer to a Windows or Mac device wirelessly.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows
• On a Windows device, you can use built-in Wi-Fi, HP Wireless Direct, HP Auto Wireless Connect, or Bluetooth to establish a wireless connection.
• Go to the Control Panel Settings menu after turning on the printer. Select Wireless Settings from the drop-down box by shifting downwards.
• After selecting the HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option, wait a few seconds. The printer's Wi-Fi is turned on by the Setup Wizard.
• It scans for available networks after configuration and displays them on the printer's LED display.
• Connect your router to a Wireless Access Point with an active internet connection to activate it. If auto-connect mode is enabled, the printer connects to your wireless network automatically.
• The panel displays a list of available networks' names if the auto-connect option is disabled.
• Choose your desired network from the drop-down menu. The printer displays a message stating that the wireless network connection was established successfully and that the printer is now ready to use. The wireless light on the printer changes colour to a blue tint.
Setup of the HP Envy 5055 Wireless for Mac
• Using the Air Print function or the built-in Wireless feature, connect the HP Envy 5055 printer to your computer over a wireless network connection.
• To enable wireless connectivity, turn on your printer and tap the Wi-Fi icon on the control panel. After turning on your wireless router, connect it to a Wireless Access Point.
• Check sure the Access Point's settings are open and that the internet connection is working. Check to verify if your Apple device can connect to the same wireless network as your printer by turning on Wi-Fi.
• Another option is HP Wireless Direct. Disconnect any USB cables that are attached to the printer. Ensure that your internet connection is operational.
• Open the Control Panel of your printer. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Wireless Settings tab. Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct feature on your HP Envy 5055 printer.
• Turn on the wireless option on your computer or laptop. Allow time for both devices to establish a connection. Print a network test sheet from the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup printer to evaluate the connection status.