How do I use my Spirit voucher?

• Once you cancel any flight ticket, you will get a travel voucher that you can redeem on the next journey. With the help of a travel voucher, you can make your travel at a low cost. Many passengers often ask how do I use my spirit voucher and board the flight conveniently. If you are looking to redeem the spirit travel voucher, you can also go through the below details about how do I speak to a live person at Spirit Airlines and reserve the seat:

First, you are required to search the spirit airlines official website at any preferred browser of your device.
    Then, you need to tap on the book a flight button given on the screen and enter the type of trip.
    With this, you need to enter the departure and arrival destination with the travel date.
    Once you enter the type of seat and tap on the search flight button, you will get the list of flights operating at your destination.
    From that, you need to select the preferred flight and proceed further.
    You are required to enter the passenger details correctly and attach the given documents.
    When you come on the payment page, you need to select redeem a voucher option.
    At there, you need to enter the 17 digit voucher number and get the amount of voucher on the screen.
    Once you tap on the confirm button, the flight amount will be deducted from the voucher and confirm the flight.
    Spirit airlines also send you the confirmation message at your registered email id with an e-ticket.

Moreover, you can also connect with the spirit reservation support team regarding the flight voucher. You will get the details of redeeming the flight voucher from spirit airlines customer service and reserve the flight ticker in less time. Hence all the contact modes are available at the contact section of spirit airlines like call, chat, email, or social media.