How do I contact a FB representative?

• Facebook has been the no. 1 social media platform for its users for a very long time. If any of its users face any trouble while using Facebook, they can instantly contact the customer service on Facebook. Now you might be thinking, “How do I contact a FB representative.” chill out; you are in the right place here; you will find every possible way to contact the Facebook user service center.

Contacting the Facebook user support center

Via phone call service: if you want instant assistance, then you can talk to a customer care representative through a phone call. To know how to dial the Facebook contact number, then follow the instructions given below:

Visit the login page of Facebook on your mobile phone or laptop
    Scroll down a little and click on the “help” icon in blue color.
    A new webpage will appear on the screen, and select the “get help option.”
    And then Choose your query and dial the given number
    Follow the IVR instructions and get in touch with the Facebook user executive.

Via email service: if your query does not require instant resolution, you can send a mail to Facebook at their email address. You can get the email address from the contact page of Facebook. Get the email address and compose a mail by writing all the required things in detail. Then wait for a maximum of twenty-four to get a revert from Facebook. If you want a callback, do mention it in the mail.

Via live chat service: if you face a long wait on the Facebook customer service number, you can contact the customer executive through live chat for instant assistance. This service is only for business accounts. Facebook is working on this project to make it available for every user. The live window is present on the same page where you got the email address and contact number.

https://www.thelivexperts.com/how-do-i-speak-to-a-live-person-at-facebook