VITE wallet time stamps

• Reward

5fca94e7-5fca-404c-89f1-8424a9c8badd-image.png
    I have one change I want to suggest, I noticed that transfers come in or load in the wallet when you open it.
    It's a bit useless like that because if you don't go into your wallet for a few weeks and then you see 20-30 incoming transactions all today how will you know when the transfers were made, the timestamp should be when it was initiated not when you opened your wallet.

imagine in the future you receive many payments and someone who pays you says they did it on xx/xx/xxxx date, you cannot match that up on your wallet because the time stamps there just tell you when you opened the wallet.

• Reward

This is actually a good suggestion. Though for the initiation, you can check the request transaction to check when it was initiated (using the request transaction hash).

Another related thing that I saw was that if I am in the block explorer and looking at older transactions, it doesn't show the exact time stamp but its age (4 hours or 5 days etc). Maybe it will be useful to show the exact timestamps on when the request was initiated and when the response was initiated.
    Vite.JPG

• Reward

Click on the sender's address to see the time of the issue. Of course, if the number of transfers is large, this is not convenient to observe. 🤔

• Reward

@Snaker said in VITE wallet time stamps:

Click on the sender's address to see the time of the issue. Of course, if the number of transfers is large, this is not convenient to observe. 🤔

Where? The trx hash only shows the age, not the timestamp.....

• Good advice!

Indeed, adding timestamp will be of great help in practice.
    Especially, I would prefer to see both request/response timestamp together in each transfer item shown in the VITE mobile wallet app, given small screen, and inconvenient UI on smartphone).

After all, for regular users or lazy one like me :-), this would be an intuitive way to match up the info w/ his transfer peer.

• Reward

@fonzie

You are right, the current version does not see the timestamp. The previous version is visible. Already feedback, looking forward to the updated version. 🤝

• Reward

The explorer now shows time stamp along with age for each trx., if we review each trx individually.

• Reward

@fonzie The timestamp function is already visible. 😁

Suggested Topics