[IMPORTANT] Upcoming Important Vite Network Hard Fork - Mint (Node Upgrade Required)
Choeriswangqiji last edited by Choeriswangqiji Reward
A newly scheduled Vite network hard fork, named “Mint”, will be performed at snapshot block height of 9453262, next Thursday.
To be compatible with the upcoming fork, all nodes(SBPs, full nodes) are required to upgrade to gvite software version 1.3.0 or above before Mar. 06, 2019 (UTC+8 Beijing Time), please arrange accordingly.
- Fixed “block stuck” problem by introducing a new logic of snapshot block hash calculation.
- Upgraded internal token issuance contract to support dynamic token supply and mint/burn operation.
- Upgraded internal staking contract by changing the minimum staking amount from 10 VITE to 1,000 VITE.
- Added 3 new VM instructions: ACCOUNTHASH, ACCOUNTHEIGHT, and FROMHASH.
- Modified SSTORE instruction to comply with new quota calculation logic.
Roy Moro last edited by Reward
all nodes should be updated so that they will work well after fork point.