You must be logged in to your account to change PayPal password. Once you have logged in to your account, go to the "Login" page, and click on "Forgotten or lost password". Next, enter your email address and choose a recovery method on the next screen. This will allow you to change your password and prevent hackers from accessing your account. Following are the steps you need to take for PayPal Change Password:
• To Reset PayPal Password, first sign in to your PayPal account.
• From the main page, go to the "Account Settings" tab. From the drop-down menu, choose "Security."
• Click the Security icon and select "Password" to edit your current password.
• Then, enter your new password in the remaining two fields.
• PayPal will send you a confirmation email to your email address when the process is complete.
How Do I Change My PayPal Password on My Phone?
First, sign in to your PayPal account on your phone. Then, in the top right corner, click the Security tab. From here, you can choose a password and click Update. In the form that appears, enter your current password in the first field and your new one in the second and third fields. Once you have completed these steps, PayPal will send you a confirmation email. Once you have confirmed your new password, you can log into your PayPal account again.
• Moreover, you also can change your PayPal password by visiting the PayPal website. You should first make sure that your mobile device has a built-in browser.
• If your mobile device doesn't have one, go to Settings > Passwords.
• Here, you can change your PayPal password.
• You will be prompted to enter your email address, security questions, and credit card number. After you enter your personal information, click Continue.
If you forgot PayPal Password, you could recover it by logging into the PayPal website. First, you will be asked to enter your email address. Once you have entered this information, you'll access your settings. To change your PayPal password, select the appropriate option from the menu in the upper right corner of the screen. You can either reply with a text or an email to confirm your identity. If you don't want to answer this question, you can also enter your credit card number.