@Allen so because the rules of the game are not explained properly it's still the end users' fault? I fail to see your logic & again these terrible responses, & now threats^ show this networks true ugly colors. I'm a bitcoin bag holder, I don't need to be here. I was planning to invest should I see value here, which I don't;
- Lack of support when air drop got hacked.
- Lack of support for anybody not using android 7.0 or above.
- Lack of grammatically correct information on both the network & now its' Dapps.
- Lack of information on staking & PoW for those new to the crypto sphere.
- Ancient forums (honestly, your dev team could easily find open source software to improve these forums but like half the other alt-coin networks they're too busy over promising other crap)
- Last but not least, defensive admins with short tempers.
I believe this network is a joke factory at this point