Campaign of Reporting Bugs (ViteX's inviting beta testers & offering prizes for bug reporters)
Choeriswangqiji last edited by Choeriswangqiji Reward
Dear ViteX users,
ViteX's beta version will be published in Apr. 16 and inviting beta testers to find bugs and offer feedback to us.
Link of ViteX beta version: https://wallet-beta.vite.net/trade
ViteX welcomes beta testers to leave your suggestions, feedback, and its bugs you found under this thread.
This campaign will end in Apr. 29, 2019.
- 40 VITE for each adopted bug or suggestion.
Fill in this form and apply for testing coins first: http://viteforum.mikecrm.com/F9EsjFH
You shall leave the bugs you found or your suggestions under this thread.
The first reporter for the same bug will get the reward.
The rewards will be distributed within 3 working days.
nmendes last edited by Reward
interface is fast and intuitive.
my android wallet can't scan the QR codes from exchange.
@nmendes Real coins are not allowed to trade on beta version.
indah sri last edited by
no count ETH and BTC balance in market
to small chart trading view
BR4Di last edited by BR4Di
Noticed that VTT send from another wallet didn't get in my ViteX wallet. They appear in Unreceived Transactions.
Edit : Get around that connecting to the wallet through the Webwallet (Thanx Oleg).
VTT gets confirmed but not shown in ViteX balance...
Masa_CSJ last edited by Masa_CSJ Reward
Unlock current account isn't functioning well.
I cannot log in when I do not input a password many times.
There is no problem if you check Open password-free mode within 5 Minutes, but you can not login if you do not.
@BR4Di All testing coins cannot be intermingled with the real coins.
@indah-sri Could you plz elaborate this? You want to see your balance in this interface?
CarlosOs last edited by Reward
1)A small bug when you click on the issuer it shows the address with "...." when you click on it, it opens the address like that with the dots, therefore not showing the correct information ( it works only if you click on the token itself on top)
- Question or suggestion about the Vitex exchange , why change the layout of the wallet , the web wallet is beautiful as it is , but now I had to re-learn a new layout that is horizontal instead of vertical, it would be better to have the original wallet layout and use the space between the swap button and settings to add the Exchange .
- When creating a new wallet either extend the time or have a counter or a note that says that there is a time limit to copy the seed, I didn't know that there was a time limit and I got kicked out twice when writing down the seed, I mean I write it on paper, I don't like to have a digital copy, I take my time to write a new seed and make sure I have 2 copies of the same seed.
The other issues have been raised already like not able to receive VTT, and the logging that you have to select the keep unlock for 5 minutes otherwise it doesn't let you do anything.
I'll try to make some trades, I read the workaround to get the VTT.
Great work, the exchange looks very professional and clean.
luhe last edited by Reward
After completing trades, the Type combobox in "Order History" does not contain any items. Don't know what this should be used for?
Next combobox has no caption. Maybe add "Currency" there.
luhe last edited by Reward
- Also, the exchange is not responsive - maybe certain elements could be stacked horizontally instead of vertically on mobile interfaces (e.g. Last Orders / Limit), if not enough width to show both of them. Would not be needed if the exchange gets integrated in the mobile apps though
oeoekid last edited by
@Choeriswangqiji : bug for Android when Create Account.
- Once hit Confirm —> nothing happens —-> blocked from moving forward.
- Use some trick to manage to next screen, but once hit “Backup Seed Phrase” —-> the App crash.
icloud93 last edited by Reward
Just tried your DEX. Looks good, but I find some problems. When I placed the best buy and sell orders, I could not use them. When I tried to execute an order, nothing happened for 10-15 seconds and then the error "order failed" appeared. After some time I was able to execute orders.
And my wish: please make the "All" button
instyle last edited by instyle
Put a warrant for the purchase of ethn. There are two transactions. One is normal, the second with zero balance.
polootroop1 last edited by Reward
mac os, safari browser. Does not display trade pairs.
CarlosOs last edited by CarlosOs Reward
Totally agree with the "All" Button , on deposit and Withdraw to wallet
- Question about deposit I see that we can send ETH , GRIN , BTC to a Vite address, but will there be an address for each wallet to make a deposit ?
What I'm referring is if we are going to have ETH , BTC wallet in the Vite wallet ? ( we currently have ETH as we can swap to mainnet )
BTW after using the Exchange , now I understand the change of layout from Vertical to Horizontal , and is very intuitive however the left menu looks empty.
we can keep this horizontal layout or add something like a tree, when in vertical view , the problem with that it' that now it looks full
Krillin last edited by
Can you make a quick tutorial for the DEX? like if I trade something against BTC or , it's not actual BTC or ETH but a Vite Token. This should be made clear.
If I click on the BTC TOKEN link I get an error
@Choeriswangqiji sorry, did not quiet understand "intermingled"
could be great to have the options to show all orders (open or history) independant of the pair
The order executions always depends on the POW. Not quick