Vite Mainnet is having a 2nd hard fork, nicknamed MERCURY, at 6 AM (UTC+0) on December 6, 2019.
Go-vite Version: 2.7.1
Github link: https://github.com/vitelabs/go-vite/releases/tag/v2.7.1
Hard fork block height: 16634530
Hard fork time: 6:00 AM December 6, 2019 (UTC+0)
The hard fork will include the following updates:
- Adjusted VX Release Curve, revised based on community voting results.
- Updated Dividend Reward Rules. Receive dividends only on staked VX, automatic staking enabled.
- Adjustment of Rules for Staking as Mining. Retrieving staked VX requires a 7-day waiting period. The waiting period does not count for participation in mining and therefore earns no rewards.
Built-in Smart Contract:
- Removing restrictions on total supply and decimal upon issuing a new token. For newly minted re-issuable token, the total supply can be 0. Allowing non-reissuable tokens to be burned.
- Adding a new role, other than SBP owners, with capabilities to manage and withdraw SBP rewards.
- Staking for Quota now allows for partial withdrawals.
All full nodes and SBPs, please upgrade on time.