Vite Bi-weekly Report Aug 15-31, 2019
Krystal last edited by
- v2.5.1 has been released with the following features:
- ViteX now supports delegated order taking and making.
- Super VIP function has been fully implemented; if you stake 1 million VITE, the base transaction fee will be reduced to 0%.
- Fixed bugs affecting block production rate.
Additionally, the Java-SDK 2.5.0 documentation has also been completed.
Vite Wallet App
- Vite Android Wallet 2.4.0 has been released with the following features: 1) there is now an in-wallet, one-click coin purchase feature that allows users to easily use cross-chain ETH to buy VITE, and 2) further optimization of quota page display was implemented.
- The mobile version of ViteX has completed joint debug testing.
- Vite Android Wallet v2.5.0 is under testing with new functions including: support for cross-chain asset transfers, mobile version of the exchange adaption.
- Vite Wallet iOS 2.7.0 will add a market information tab and cross-chain support.
- Vite Android & iOS Wallet ViteConnect update is 30% complete.
- Android adaptation to the new airdrop model with location-specific features is in development.
- Revised the exchange contract to improve fault tolerance.
- Mainnet version of the exchange contract is 80% complete.
- Order making as mining function successfully passed testing and will be released soon.
- Exchange server-side optimization — fixed a bug that was mismatching records within same-block transactions.
- Development of token trading right transfer functions has been completed; function is now under testing.
- ViteX Operator API development is complete.
Vite Auto Receive with NodeJS
On August 23, Vite SBP SwissVite hared how to use the SDK to create a process that can automatically receive the incoming transaction NodeJS in Vite account. You can find the Medium article here and the YouTube video here.
ViteX Deposit and Trading Contest
To continue celebrating the official launch of the ViteX exchange, we launched a deposit & trading contest from Aug 7 to Aug 20 with a total reward allocation of 200,000 VITE. Thank you to all participants! The final results can be found in our Medium article.
Bitcointalk VX Signature Campaign
- On August 27, our VX Bitcointalk signature campaign was released! If you are full member level or higher, help us promote VX mining to win VX!
-On August 16, Charles Liu, founder and CEO of Vite Labs, gave a keynote presentation highlighting Vite’s public chain technology in a “Blockchain Technology and Application” event held by Jinse Finance.
- On August 21, the YouTube influencer Michael @Boxmining released a video explaining the features of Vite technology in an interview with Vite Labs COO Richard Yan. In the interview, Richard introduced the features of the ViteX Exchange.
- The Nigeria Blockchain Association has invited Vite Labs CMO Luke Kim to attend the Abuja Blockchain & Digital Assets conference in October as a keynote speaker. Details for this event can be found here:
ViteX Official: https://vitex.net/
Vite Forum: https://forum.vite.net
Sri Lankan: https://t.me/vite_sri_lankan