[ANN] Vite wallet support the GRIN Hard Fork
Blackey_Vite last edited by
Dear GRIN wallet users:
In order to keep up with the upcoming GRIN Hard Fork, all GRIN transactions will be temporarily disabled at 13:00 (UTC+8) ,Jan 14.
We will release the most recent undated wallet APP once the upgrade is completed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
January 13, 2020
ViteX Official: https://vitex.net/
Vite Forum: https://forum.vite.net
• English: https://t.me/vite_en
• Chinese: https://t.me/vite_zh
• Russian: https://t.me/vite_russian
• Korean: https://t.me/vite_korean
• Japanese: https://t.me/vite_japanese
• Vietnamese: https://t.me/vite_vietnamese
• Thai: https://t.me/vite_thai
• Arabic: https://t.me/vite_arabic
• German: https://t.me/vite_german
• French: https://t.me/vite_french
• Turkish: https://t.me/vite_turkish
• Indonesian: https://t.me/vite_indonesian
• Spanish: https://t.me/vite_spanish
• Portuguese: https://t.me/vite_portuguese
• Malaysian: https://t.me/vite_malaysian
• Filipino: https://t.me/vite_filipino
• Bengali: https://t.me/vite_bengali
• African: https://t.me/vite_africa
So my vite wallet will not update to show any of my grin that I mined! Keeps giving a lib wallet error! I emailed bite labs twice now with no response back! I want to know how to fix this so I can collect my grin and move it to another wallet!
Also this error comes up when you do a rescan!
The wallet is the latest and is on iOS device!