Vite Bi-weekly Report February 1–15, 2020
cryptolove last edited by
- On February 5th, ViteX launched BAN / ETH market-making as mining. EPIC / BTC and BAN / ETH trading pairs started 5x returns of MM as mining for one week.
- On February 12th, ViteX opened DERO / BTC and ERG / BTC market-making as mining. DERO / BTC trading pair had 5x returns of MM as mining for one week.
- On February 13th, Vite released a public-welfare project to help fight the coronavirus epidemic: a blockchain based system to track donations, powered by VitePlus. This platform is based on Vite technology and can track the donation data on-chain. Such data includes the donor’s data, movement of goods or funds via intermediary entities (such as logistical companies), and records of receiving donated items by the beneficiary. The system will promote authenticity, credibility, openness, transparency, and tamper-resistance of donation data.
- App wallet: Vite Wallet V3.4.2 was released to support GRIN wallet 3.0 hard fork, optimize GRIN wallet function, and optimize network configuration.
- ViteX: fixed some bugs and optimized network configuration.
- Hardware Wallet: The hardware wallet nano s firmware code has completed and is expected to be submitted for reviewing.
- On February 10, Vite COO Richard was interviewed by Spanish KOL Lorenzo (the owner of Coincurb.com). The video will be released soon. Lorenzo previously interviewed John McAfee (on the right), a cybersecurity pioneer and one of the 2020 US presidential candidates.
- On February 14th, Vite COO Richard and business manager Morgan met with Ron Kim, the New York assembly member, along with and team members of Evvio (a Vite partner) to discuss implementation of Inclusive Value Ledger, a New York State’s local currency token (https://www.inclusive.money/).
- On February 14, Vite COO Richard and Technical Director Allen conducted an AMA, hosted by Australian blockchain investment research firm Hillrise Capital. Details can be viewed here: https://hillrise.capital/vite-ama-highlights/