Vite Bi-weekly Report February 16–29, 2020
cryptolove last edited by Reward
- On February 20, ViteX opened the trading pairs of TRB/BTC and TERA/BTC. Trading as mining and market-making as mining are eligible.
- On February 21, 2020, Vite Labs and Paytomat by Deep Dive Research (“Paytomat”) established a strategic partnership to jointly explore scenarios of cryptocurrency payments and improvement of infrastructure. Paytomat has been used by hundreds of merchants as a tool for receiving cryptocurrency payments in cafes, restaurants, salons and other places.
- On February 24, OKB was listed on ViteX. OKB/BTC trading pair was open on February 25. Trading as mining and market-making as mining are eligible.
- On February 26, FRM was listed on ViteX. FRM/BTC trading pair was open on February 27.
- On February 27, market-making as mining started to be eligible on ATOM/VITE pair.
- App Wallet: ETH multi-address development was finished. Display of transaction record is under development, and the support of Native exchange is in preparation.
- ViteX exchange: developed and tested gateway access of ONE, FRM, and BCH.
- Hardware wallet: Nano S firmware code development was completed. JS SDK development was completed and will be accessed from the Web side.
- On February 20, ERGO AMA was held in Vite telegram group. Khushi, fhe founder of ERGO, answered questions from Vite community members.
- Vite and Ferrum announced a co-AMA series. On February 28, Ferrum AMA was held in Vite telegram group. Ian, the COO of Ferrum Network, answered questions from Vite community members.
- On February 28, the video of Spanish KOL Lorenzo interviewed Richard was released: https://twitter.com/vitelabs/status/1233099991754756096?s=20
Vite Labs COO Richard spoke about Vite during the lightning talks at the 2020 Stanford Blockchain Conference. He shared Vite’s architecture, accomplishments and vision with a mostly technical audience.