Vite Bi-weekly Report March 1-15, 2020
cryptolove last edited by cryptolove Reward
- On March 4, Harmony coin (ONE) was listed on ViteX. Trading as mining and market-making as mining started on March 5. To celebrate the integration of ONE native coin on ViteX, a trading contest with a total reward of 450,000 ONE was held.
On March 6, VX daily release amount has reached its peak, 50,000 VX per day. The daily release amount will be halved every year form that day. Until now, 44 BTC has been shared as dividend, and 38 BTC remains in the dividend pool.
ViteX opened BCH deposit and withdrawal on March 10. BCH/BTC pair was opened on March 11. Trading as mining and market-making as mining are eligible.
- On March 12, market-making as mining started to be eligible for FRM/BTC pair.
- App Wallet: Vite Wallet V3.5.0 has been released. Both VITE and ETH support 100 addresses. Wallet V3.6.0 is currently under development. A new mobile version DEX will be released in the next version.
- ViteX exchange: BCH and BSV listing; API upgraded.
- Hardware Wallet: user interface of web terminal has started to be developed.
- On March 2nd, Vite gave an AMA for in Ferrum’s telegram group. Vite Labs COO Richard answered questions from the Ferrum community.
- On March 11th, Vite and Harmony held a co-AMA. Richard from Vite Labs and Nikolaos from Harmony answered questions for each other’s group.
- On March 10th, The Blockchain Debate Podcast, hosted by Vite COO Richard, interviewed two well-known guests: Matthew Graham of Sino Global Capital and Avichal Garg of Electric Capital. The topic is “Motion: China will lead the world’s blockchain innovation”. After fans voting, Matthew Graham (Pro-China side) won. Full episode can be found here: http://blockdebate.buzzsprout.com/767033/2965735-5-motion-china-will-lead-the-world-in-blockchain-innovation-matthew-graham-vs-avichal-garg
Previous episodes of the podcast (https://blockdebate.buzzsprout.com/) have included viability of decentralized finance and practicality of smart contracts.