Vite Bi-weekly Report March 16–31, 2020
cryptolove last edited by
- On March 18, BSV was listed on ViteX. BSV/USDT pair was opened on March 19 and eligible for mining.
- On March 20, ETH/BTC, BCH/BTC, BTC/USDT, and ETH/USDT pairs started 3X market-making as mining for 1 week.
- On March 21, Harmony (ONE) Trading Contest ended. During the event, the cumulative ONE/BTC trading volume has reached 36.5 BTC. Users who trade more than 0.02 BTC shared a total of 450,000 ONE.
- On March 26, LINK was listed on ViteX. On March 27, LINK/BTC trading pair was opened and eligible for mining.
- On March 27, VX/BTC, VITE/BTC, VITE/ETH, VX/VITE, VX/USDT, and VITE/USDT pairs started 3X market-making as mining for 1 week. The event will last until April 3.
- App Wallet: In the Vite Wallet V3.6.0, the new version DEX will be supported. The development has been completed by 50%.
- ViteX Exchange: gateway access of LINK, TRON, XMR, LTC are under testing. Exchange API upgrade is under development.
- Hardware wallet: Integration with the web wallet has been completed and submitted to Ledger for review.
- On March 26, Vite Labs commit to support anti Covid-19 research by contributing compute power to BOINC Rosetta via Ankr’s node operation platform. https://twitter.com/vitelabs/status/1243141203224186881
- Vite Labs COO Richard released a new episode for blockchain debate. The guests were from Guantlet and Avalanche projects with a debate on POW vs POS. This episode and all previous episodes can be viewed here: https://blockdebate.buzzsprout.com.