Vite Bi-weekly Report Sep 16–30, 2020
cryptolove last edited by
Vite Bi-weekly Report Sep 16–30, 2020
On September 25, Vite iOS APP released version 3.8.0, mainly focusing on the re-org of asset views.
Features and enhancements:
- Introducing the new DEX Assets page. The Wallet page is now used only for deposits and withdrawals, exchange asset transfers are completed on DEX Assets page.
- Exchange functions have been completely separated from wallet functions. The Homepage now displays only wallet assets, users can go to DEX Assets page to view exchange assets and transfer assets for trading.
- My [Account] has been moved to the upper left corner of the Home page, click to enter Account Settings.
Due to the massive changes, the Android App will be released later.
On September 29, the ViteX Java SDK was officially released. This is a lightweight SDK based on ViteX API, which facilitates the community to integrate the functions of ViteX exchange in Java projects.
Download link: https://github.com/vitelabs/vitex-java-sdk
ViteX-Hummingbot integration is done. The source code will be opened shortly. https://github.com/CoinAlpha/hummingbot
Vite Insights Series
On Sep 17, we published the 4th article of the Vite Insights Series, which outlined characteristics of projects that ViteX gateways often look for when selecting coins for listings. Submit a listing recommendation if a project meets the standards!
Read here: https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-insights-4-what-types-of-coins-are-vitexs-gateways-looking-for-c24e9a52cb48
Vite Techie Club
On Sep 22, Vite Techie Club held the first online discussion centered around Decentralization of ViteX gateways. Our Vite Techies had active conversations with Vite core developers, putting forward questions and new ideas.
Vite Techie Club will continue to host regular tech discussions. We look forward to chatting with more Techies in the future!
Session Recap: https://forum.vite.net/topic/4194/vite-techie-club-1?_=1601363645141
Binance Enabled Isolated Margin Trading for Vite Trading Pairs
Starting Sep 22, trading pairs VITE/BTC & VITE/USDT are enabled with Isolated Margin trading on Binance. Users were able to borrow VITE with 0 interest for trading.
Vite Mainnet One-Year Coin Giveaway Campaign
It’s been one year since Vite Mainnet went live on Sep 25, 2020. In celebration of the anniversary, we are rewarding $100 Vite total to 5 winners with the most retweets of our achievements on Twitter!
View Details: https://twitter.com/vitelabs/status/1311337618785759232?s=20
ViteX Listing Permission (ASK)
On Sep 24, ViteX Operator VGATE listed Permission (ASK) and opened trading pair ASK/BTC.
Permission.io is the leading provider of permission advertising for eCommerce. The Permission Coin (ASK) was created to give individuals back ownership of their time and data. Powered by the Permission blockchain, ASK is a payment coin that enables individuals (“Members”) to securely grant permission and monetize their time and personal data across global e-commerce platforms and myriad advertising verticals.
On Sep 27, the Permission team conducted an AMA in ViteX Telegram and rewarded $500 ASK to participants.
ViteX Listing Hathor (HTR)
On Sep 29, ViteX Operator VGATE listed Hathor (HTR) and opened trading pair HTR/BTC.
Hathor(HTR) is a transactional consensus platform comprised of an entirely novel architecture, based on concepts from both Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) and blockchain technologies combined.
Data on ViteX
Vite Labs COO Richard has planned a new episode of ”The Blockchain Debate Podcast“ where he invited British author David Gerard (Attack of the 50-foot Blockchain) on the show. The topic is, “Motion: Libra is not too different from Paypal.”
- Libra is one of Facebook’s most heavy-weight announcements in recent years, and is a fitting strategic prerogative for a company with 2B+ install base. Libra inspired discussions of central bank digital currencies at various countries, some of which already began rollout of the new money system. Criticism of Libra has been on its overly centralized design and regulatory hurdles across many jurisdictions. This episode will focus on whether Libra can overcome these challenges in reaching its original goal.
- This show is a window to export Vite Labs’ thoughts on the industry. It is also a way for the Vite team to build relationships with other movers and shakers in the space.
- All episodes are available here: https://blockdebate.buzzsprout.com
- You are welcome to follow Richard and the podcast here: Twitter.com/gentso09 / Twitter.com/blockdebate
Vite Labs COO also participated in a “Virtual Conversation on Emerging Technologies” hosted by former US Presidential candidate Andrew Yang. The talk focused on how advanced tech can upgrade public sector services, such as improving their transparency, timeliness and immutability (e.g., via tech such as distributed ledger).
ViteX Official: https://vitex.net/
Vite Forum: https://forum.vite.net
KindomCome last edited by
This post is deleted!