Accountant Import Troubles

• Earlier this week I had ran some maintenance on my device and had all apps cleared. So I decided to redownload the wallet and recover my account, account was imported but I can't see any of the tokens I had in the wallet again.
    Please has anyone an idea of what I should do to help recover those tokens I had before the time of clearing apps on my device.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Which accounting application exactly have you installed? Is this by any chance a check stub maker? I've never had a problem with it. However, if you need help, you can contact the technical support of the program you want to install. If I understand correctly, you have a token violation. If not, then I don't know what else to tell you. I don't understand the topic of program complexity or programming. I only know that if there are problems with installation, you need to look at which version of the installer you have on your computer and whether you need to update the operating system. I had a problem a couple of times in the old versions.