ViteX, a true decentralized exchange will be launched soon!
ViteX, the new decentralized exchange created by Vite Labs, will be live in April of 2019!
As a meaningful component of Vite’s full ecosystem of products, ViteX is developed on the Vite public chain and features absolute decentralizations, higher security of digital assets and robust economic models for both sending/receiving transactions and confirming transactions. See the end of this article for more details about the Vite blockchain.
Initially, ViteX will allow trading for these coins: VITE, BTC, ETH and USDT. Anyone can list their tokens on ViteX and our community can certainly do so as they build on the Vite public chain. VITE tokens will be available to trade with pairings of VITE/BTC, VITE/ETH and VITE/USDT as soon as our decentralized exchange is launched in the near future.
Introduction of ViteX
Unlike other decentralized exchanges that are semi-decentralized, ViteX is a completely decentralized system.
Transactions matching engine is realized by Smart Contract of Vite Chain. All orders will be completed through the chain and the order book will be stored on it, which make the completely decentralization come true.
Bonus of transaction fees will be distributed through Vite Chain to keep the result completely public and the rules unable to change.
The private key is kept by the user himself, and no one can misappropriate the user’s assets.
ViteX is developed on top of Vite Chain, with features including high throughput, fast confirmation, zero gas cost, multi coins model, cross-chain gateway, and others. All these characteristics help deliver a user experience close to that of a central exchange, with none of its problems of course.
Trading to Earn VX
A user that executes a transaction on ViteX will receive VX tokens accordingly.
Dividends for VX Holders
All transaction fees and other income created by ViteX will be totally distributed to the holders of VX tokens. The rules for distributing these proceeds will be written in smart contracts, so they are unchangeable.
Openness to the Community
Anyone can list their own cryptocurrency on the ViteX exchange, as long as they comply with the agreements of Vite and ViteX. The community has 100% autonomy over forging tokens, building cross-chain gateways and listing trading pairs. Also, ViteX’s order book is fully open via API, which allows community users and partners to launch their own exchanges based on ViteX’s liquidity.
Introduction of VX (ViteX Tokens)
Uniqueness of VX
There is no private sale, public crowd sale, pre-mining or pre-sales of VX. VX is only earned through mining, which means confirming transactions on ViteX. By holding VX, users enjoy dividends in the form of transaction fees and other income garnered through ViteX.
- Supply of VX: 100,000,000 (no inflation)
- The release of VX will gradually slow down to a full mining timeline of 2 years.
- Trading is Mining: VX tokens are obtained proportionally to the amount of transactions completed on ViteX.
- Staking is Mining: User staking of Vite tokens to ViteX’s contract address will provide the exchange with the required quota for its operation. In return, the user will obtain a corresponding amount of VX tokens.
- Listing is Mining: The listing community or entity obtains a corresponding amount of VX tokens when listing new trading pairs on ViteX.
Vite’s ecosystem of products includes the following:
- Web wallet, iOS and Android wallets
- Decentralized exchange (DEX)
- Crypto powered e-commerce platform
- Point of sale (POS) solution for merchants
- Platform for decentralized applications (dApp)
And these products are in turn empowered by these capabilities:
- Payment infrastructure without time lags nor fees
- One-click token issuance
- Smart contracts programmed in Solidity++
As always, our development is open source and we encourage community members to give their own input. Such input can be given through our GitHub, Vite Forum and social media channels listed below: