You are a good CM. CMs are important, my point wasn't to trash your job, you are precious.
Posts made by nik12
RE: One year after!
Thank you @Richard_Yan for your long answer. I can now better understand your vision. Do not hesitate to communicate more on that because this is full of sense. But if we don't know that, we cannot understand your vision. You said you have time, it's a luxury others don't have.
What is important to show is that Vite is here for the long run, and have a sustainable plan. We need to understand how Vitelabs will fund its development and what is the plan you follow.
RE: One year after!
Vite is Ankr's client. Harmony will list their assets on Vitex, it's just an operator client.
True for Vitex, a BIG dapp built on top of vite network, but it's made from the team... And with their 0.25% basic fees, we see that it does not seduce operators. It's quite impossible to make money as an operator, but if you propose high listing fees. The propose of a dex is to list assets for quite nothing.
One year after!
Hey Vite team,
It is now one year since you launched your network, and I see :
Zero private company engaged with Vite devlopement
Zero dapps (but games based on your code)
Less SBPs (46)
Zero Marketing effort
I follow other DAG networks, Vite has the fastest technical development, but for sure the worst bizdev and communication.
The only person we can talk with is your CMs. CMs are not techies, not sales, not team. So we always have poor answers.
Impossible to understand the vision, your roadmap ends this Q.
The asset price is down 92% since the pre-sale, and down 75% since the launch of vitex.
How do you plan to bring more people to Vite?
RE: Announcement: SwissVite increases the reward distribution!
Great news, congrats SwissVite!
RE: What coins would you like listed on ViteX?
"Decentraland is a virtual world where you can build and explore 3D creations, play games and socialize.
The decentraland experiences are currently being built by thousands of LAND owners. Once they are ready, you will be able to explore the world on your computer, phone or VR headset."
$VITE is made by design to match VR world. As it is easy to build with VITE on decentraland, make a step to the decentraland community must be a win win. Let's also add $MANA to the VITE wallet.
RE: More Details about ViteX Economic Model
@Choeriswangqiji I appreciate exchange tokens as an incentive, and my portfolio is full of that coins.
- It's classical game theory, do you prefer to save 1$ today or 2$ in a year. It is more true in trading activity, because of the nature of our job.
- What is the best incentive, saving money with low fees everyday or paying high fees to hope to get some of this fees one day with a ratio that you cannot anticipate back to you.
- Because of you architecture you can propose lower fees than anyone in the market, and based on your distribution ratio, team ask for a 0.05% fees in reality. A 0.1% (what is the reference fees for 2019 based on my own opinion) fees will provide 50% of all incomes back to the community, what is still a huge gift to the community, and it will be the exact same for vitelabs.
- There is also a time dimension, regarding your distribution model. What if I discover ViteX in 2 years.
- As a VX holder, the goal is to have a maximum users on the platform, so the platform will live for a long time, and I will get dividend for life. Better less than nothing.
That said, it is just my own opinion, I am talking without seeing all the elements that you, project leaders have, so please consider this as a critical but well intentioned comment. As a trader, I chase good services / low fees ratio as my fist requirement when I trade somewhere. And I simply refuse to pay a 1% fee for a full trade, whatever if the money goes to the community or to me if I play a tokenomics, I am a trader not a tokenomy player, I have no time for that, and I see it as a problem.