Posts made by nik12
RE: Announcement: SwissVite increases the reward distribution!
Great news, congrats SwissVite!
RE: What coins would you like listed on ViteX?
"Decentraland is a virtual world where you can build and explore 3D creations, play games and socialize.
The decentraland experiences are currently being built by thousands of LAND owners. Once they are ready, you will be able to explore the world on your computer, phone or VR headset."
$VITE is made by design to match VR world. As it is easy to build with VITE on decentraland, make a step to the decentraland community must be a win win. Let's also add $MANA to the VITE wallet.
RE: More Details about ViteX Economic Model
@Choeriswangqiji I appreciate exchange tokens as an incentive, and my portfolio is full of that coins.
- It's classical game theory, do you prefer to save 1$ today or 2$ in a year. It is more true in trading activity, because of the nature of our job.
- What is the best incentive, saving money with low fees everyday or paying high fees to hope to get some of this fees one day with a ratio that you cannot anticipate back to you.
- Because of you architecture you can propose lower fees than anyone in the market, and based on your distribution ratio, team ask for a 0.05% fees in reality. A 0.1% (what is the reference fees for 2019 based on my own opinion) fees will provide 50% of all incomes back to the community, what is still a huge gift to the community, and it will be the exact same for vitelabs.
- There is also a time dimension, regarding your distribution model. What if I discover ViteX in 2 years.
- As a VX holder, the goal is to have a maximum users on the platform, so the platform will live for a long time, and I will get dividend for life. Better less than nothing.
That said, it is just my own opinion, I am talking without seeing all the elements that you, project leaders have, so please consider this as a critical but well intentioned comment. As a trader, I chase good services / low fees ratio as my fist requirement when I trade somewhere. And I simply refuse to pay a 1% fee for a full trade, whatever if the money goes to the community or to me if I play a tokenomics, I am a trader not a tokenomy player, I have no time for that, and I see it as a problem.