I've been here for quite a while, some know me, some don't. My experience with the testnet is quite impressive. In the beginning i was a bit skeptical because many projects let their community down by not providing the development that they've engaged to do but things changed (for me) when i saw the level of commitment from the VITE team. Until now, VITE has provided everything i've been looking for:
- very user-friendly web wallet;
- fast and smooth transactions;
- good mobile wallet (tbh not the best but it's in early stages);
- easy to understand block explorer.
What i've personally wanted to look for (not from vite team) but from SBPs is that a community is being built around them. The things which SwissVite and SnapSecure are doing is something that every SBP should do. They're way of managing things and their work is something that proves (to me) that they have the best intentions to see VITE succeed (kudos to them for their work).
What i'm quite excited to see are the following things:
- vite smart contracts;
- the DEX which in my opinion will be a major factor in VITEs dApp ecosystem.