VITE block Explorer

• Hey guys,

Loving the project so far. One thing though - the block explorer, it would be handy to have an amount column for the transaction screen rather than having to dig into each one to find out the amount.

Thanks

• good idea! we will implement it in coming versions.

• @zztom

@zztom said in VITE block Explorer:

Hey guys,

Loving the project so far. One thing though - the block explorer, it would be handy to have an amount column for the transaction screen rather than having to dig into each one to find out the amount.

Thanks

https://explorer.vite.net/transactionList

This above link shows the quantity column. Can you be more specific about what you’re looking for?

• SBP

@Vitamin-C Probably talking about the "view-ability" of the transactions list. The amount/quantity is all the way at the end and you will need to scroll forward and back to see what each transaction represents (rather than have it displayed without needing to scroll).

This is a UI UX suggestion.

• Yep sorry - the scrolling to see the amount.

I realise this probably would look different depending on resolution etc, but imo the amount is important for a transaction.

Maybe the list could be simplified and remove the 'snapshotted by' column for example.

• SBP

@zztom I agree. Should be hidden away in the tx details. Also the Age 3h ago is not very useful. You don't know if this was 3h 1m ago or 3h 59m ago. I'd rather a more accurate time but that would be too much information. Best practice is to include a precise time on a "mouse hover".

Confirmations are also kind of pointless. That's really more of a Bitcoin/Ethereum thing. You don't need to see that this tx has 15353224 confirmations. Perhaps add it to tx details and/or add an icon to represent that this is 100% solidly confirmed.

Maybe we can have a community competition to see who can design or inspire a better interface/design for how the Vite explorer is displayed 😜