Vite Bi-weekly Report Nov 1–15, 2019
Oleg last edited by Oleg
- On November 5th, the final voting results for VX curve release schedule was published. The total amount of VX will be about 28 million, and released in 8 years. In the first 90 days, it would gradually increase from 10,000 to 50,000, and then begin to decrease. (https://medium.com/vitelabs/final-decision-of-vx-releasing-curve-9a4f535242d8)
- ViteX will open the BUSD deposit at on November 5. The BUSD/USDT trading pair was opened on November 6.
- November 15th, ViteX Exchange announced an update on market-making as mining. (https://medium.com/vitelabs/an-update-to-the-rules-of-market-making-as-mining-80a09184518b)
Upcoming hard fork in November:
- Remove the verification of the total circulation is greater than or equal to the basic unit;
- The additional issuance of coins can be allowed to fill in 0 when the coin is minted;
- SBP ownership and reward withdrawal permissions are separated;
- The group id in the consensus-related contracts were removed;
Vite Wallet App
Android wallet V3.1.4 was released:
- Optimized network request speed for wallet and exchange;
- Fixed an occasional bug in ViteConnect reconnection.
iOS wallet V3.1.3 release and network speed were improved.
Web wallet V1.3.0 Historical Order Optimization.
Web wallet Overall Network Optimization.
Multiple requests of staking for quota will no longer be merged into one request.
Android wallet V3.2.0 development:
- Exchange page optimization 50% complete;
- Error log reporting function 50% complete;
- Delete mnemonic function was completed;
- Transfer push notification function 80% complete;
- Android Grin development 70% complete.
iOS wallet development:
- Exchange page optimization was completed;
- Error log reporting function was completed;
- Delete wallet function was completed;
- The exchange mining invitation binding function 60% complete.
The ViteJs SDK supports hard forks. ABI and interface was changed. Updated test cases.
- The test for selling as mining is completed and is expected to release next week;
- The environmental data assessment and performance test of the selling order as mining is completed;
- The depth merge development has finished in advance, and the front end is expected to release next week;
- Exchange server order query performance optimization, in progress;
- OpenApi problem troubleshooting, fixed the error return status;
- The development of hard forks is completed (adding invitations to put orders), to be tested.
New requirements for exchange contracts:
- Vite dividend pool optimization development finished 100%;
- Burn VITE in the dividend pool; the staking mining ratio is adjusted to 10%;
- Development release curve logic was completed;
- Staking record split development was completed;
- VX lockup on the smart contract level.
Vite Labs gateway now supports BUSD.
- Charles Liu, Vite Labs founder and CEO was invited to attend the Wuzhen (China) Blockchain Conference. On November 9th, during the sub-forum “D-future: The Future of Decentralized Finance”, Charles discussed Vite’s efforts in contributing to the development of DeFi. (https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-embracing-defi-32aa1d8b7e79)