- On May 9th, the new Vite website was launched! Check it out here: www.vite.org
- On May 13th, the Vite Beijing office held a Pre-Mainnet launch event. Stay tuned to our social media channels for upcoming news regarding the release of our official Pre-Mainnet!
The final touches to the Pre-Mainnet are being made as I type, including (but not limited to):
- Pre-Mainnet debugging and code cleanup during trial operating period.
- Completed API documentation.
- Voting reward functions adapted to the Pre-Mainnet environment.
- Completed development of the Vite JS Pre-Mainnet adaptation and document synchronization. The official version 2.1.0 of the adaptation will be released soon. Details will be provided here.
- Web wallet version 1.7.0 is complete and will be released. Main updates include: UI update for address switching, password features and address alias modification.
- Completed Pre-Mainnet adaptation for Web, iOS and Android wallets. Updates will be released once the Pre-Mainnet is launched.
- Android wallet app version of the ETH 2.0 wallet is completed and under testing.
- Vite iOS wallet one-click switch feature is 80% complete.
- Vite iOS wallet support for GRIN transaction status queries is 80% complete.
- The new official website is now live!
- The block explorer adaptation to Pre-Mainnet is 80% complete.
- SyraCoin iOS App Phase II UI optimization is under testing.
- The smart contract functions were successfully adapted to the Pre-Mainnet environment and are now under testing.
- Exchange server: API interface and WS protocol optimization development were completed and are under testing.
- Shared pool dividends distribution process is under development.
- ViteX website front-end optimization — increased websocket disconnected network.
Development and adaptation to Pre-Mainnet is in progress:
- BTC, ETH and ERC20 gateway tests were completed.
- One-click token conversion function has been adapted to the Pre-Mainnet environment.
- Cross-chain token deposit and withdrawal records can now be viewed.
- Since the Testnet went live, we received many user questions regarding the difference between the VITE native coin and the VITE ERC20 token. We wrote an article explaining that difference.
- On May 9th, we launched another ViteX vote to get your opinion on a revised transaction fee rate along with the introduction of the ViteX Operator. Submit your vote here.
- On May 10th, we launched a ViteX logo vote. Choose your favorite!
- On May 9th, Tong Wang, Director of Operations, represented Vite Labs at the “Blockchain in Government” meeting held at the International Finance Museum in Beijing, where he discussed the uses of blockchain technology in a variety of industrial applications in Shenyang, Liaoniang Province of China.
- From May 13th to 15th, Vite Labs CSO Chris Li and CMO Luke Kim participated in the annual Consensus conference in New York.
Vite Forum: https://forum.vite.net