- In December 2019, the Vite Android Wallet started to support GRIN. Users can make GRIN transactions in Vite Android Wallet now.
- On December 19, ViteX opened XRP/BTC, EOS/BTC trading as mining, and PEG/BTC pair market-making as mining.
- On December 19th, ViteX referral as mining was updated. Add-on rules can be viewed at: https://forum.vite.net/topic/3130/an-update-to-the-rules-of-referring-as-mining-on-vitex
- On December 24, Vite formed a strategic partnership with TROY, a global broker specialized in crypto trading and asset management. The two parties will jointly discover the safe and efficient solution for DAG-related technology for decentralized trading and clearing process.
- On December 25, Vite Labs opened the WAVES/BTC trading pair, and started trading as mining and market-making as mining.
- On December 30, VX allocation of market-making as mining were upgraded. Instead of each market (BTC, ETH, VITE and USDT) being weighted equally at 2.5%, the adjusted market allocations are: BTC market — 5%, ETH market — 1.5%, VITE market — 1.5%, USDT market — 2% of daily VX amount.
- Improved go-vite docker script deployment
*Added go-vite check module
Vite Wallet App
- Android V3.2.1 was released: Optimized the experience of GRIN-related functions
*iOS V3.4.0 in development: DeFi requirements have been developed and tested
- ViteJS added automatic receiving function version 2.3.3
- ViteX V3.3.0, staking for full node function has developed
- The dark theme of ViteX was finished and to be tested
- The functions of the Exchange server are live, including: adding extra reward of MM as mining for invitation, query of burned VITE amount, increased exchange contract stability
- The development of full node staking and voting rewards has been completed, and a testing environment has been deployed.
- Added a coefficient parameter of market-making as mining. The development is completed and to be launched.
- Built-in contracts development were completed and started to test
- Added reconciliation and timing functions
- Ledger hardware wallet development
*Implemented address derivation
- Implemented the signature receive block